Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please contact us within 14 days of your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
It must also be in the original packaging.
Picture must be provided.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
There’s an additional restocking fee 15%.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at 570-255-4452
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, Call us at 570-255-4452 and send your item to: 217 Carverton Road, Shavertown, PA, 18708
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 217 Carverton Road, Shavertown, PA, 18708
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To refund or reship Any Package marked as scanned by the mail carrier and not received by the customer, we require a copy of a police report filed either online or in person. This is needed to file a claim with mail carrier so MBC can be reimbursed and is non negotiable. Refunds or Reshipments CANNOT be processed without this.
This only pertains to packages scanned as delivered and not packages lost in transit.
Use of Kava Korner Products & User Representations
You represent and acknowledge as follows: you are 21 years of age or older, or of the age of majority where you reside; you intend to use, and shall use, any products purchased through Kava Korner for your own personal use, however, if you request the shipment of any products to a third party, you represent that the receiving party is also 21 years of age or older, or of the age of majority where that receiving party resides, and intends to use any products for his or her personal use.
Age of Consent
By using the Botanicals Section of this site, You are at least 21 years or older.
Below are the terms and conditions under which MBC Botanicals known as “Seller” for the purposes of this agreement, its suppliers and its affiliates will supply the goods contained within this website to you. You, the purchaser, (defined as the person(s), company, organization, or any other legal entity), agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which may be altered without notice, at our discretion at any time.
- MBC Botanicals reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation. If MBC Botanicals believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of MBC Botanicals and its subsidiaries and/or parent Company.
- The chemical and toxicological properties of our products have not been fully investigated nor approved by any agency such as the FDA, unless so duly noted. Products are not warranted in any manner whatsoever for any particular purpose and are sold “as is” solely for legitimate research, decoration, incense, biological samples and educational purposes.
The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are hereby making the following representation(s):
- I am 21 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country and I am in good health.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller, MBC Botanicals its owners, employees or vendors be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse, misapplication, or inaccuracy of any information or products whatsoever resulting from our products or use of our website or in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any misuse or use of the Goods or information used or purchased. These parties (Seller) shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- In no event shall Seller be liable under any damages other than the amount paid by me for product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulations regarding said product in the state/province and country which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province, and country. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer.
- By placing an order, you agree that you have read, understand and fully agree to all the terms and conditions.
- We do not advise Kratom use during Pregnancy!
We offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL orders over $25!
Please be sure to enter your SHIPPING ADDRESS CORRECTLY in our system. Our system AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERS what YOU ENTER on to a SHIPPING LABEL!!!
If YOUR ORDER is RETURNED to our facility due to an error in the address entered, YOU will be HELD RESPONSIBLE for a SHIPPING FEE to ship your order out again!
(First Class- Variable Fee according to weight of package)